Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A SONG DEDICATED TO BARISAN NASIONAL (BN)


Well when you goDon't ever think I'll make you try to stayAnd maybe when you get backI'll be off to find another wayWhen after all this time that you still oweYou're still, a good-for-nothing I don't knowSo take your gloves and get outBetter get outWhile you canWhen you goWould you even turn to say"I don't love youLike I didYesterday"Sometimes I cry so hard from pleadingSo sick and tired of all the needless beatingBut baby when they knock youDown and outIs where you oughta stayAnd after all the blood that you still oweAnother dollar's just another blowSo fix your eyes and get upBetter get upWhile you canWhoa, whooaWhen you goWould you even turn to say"I don't love youLike I didYesterday"Well come on, come onWhen you goWould you have the guts to say"I don't love youLike I loved youYesterday"I don't love youLike I loved youYesterdayI don't love youLike I loved youYesterday
THANK YOU MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

No comments: